Tuesday, August 14, 2018

My 6 year old son --1

      The other day my 6 year old son came to me with a sad face , I saw something bothered him a lot . Yet I didn't jump up to a conclusion ,I just want to spill what he felt.

     He started sobbing and weeping ,,tears started flowing  . Ran to me and hugged me tightly .
Then I asked what happened ? He was stared at me for sometimes , may be analyzing what my reaction will be ,,but mum is always mum😁 I kept a neutral face ... I cannot show my emotions though I desperately want to know what's bothering him.
 He said ""I don't want to go to Quran madrasa(  a place to learn quran ) . I was bit shocked coz that was his favourite place but all of a sudden why this hatred . Soo I said okay you can stay today but promise me you will continue on monday insha allah .

   I just left him to be carefree the whole day when the bed time arrived I started a conversation with him . From A ) Any problem with the vehicle what you travel , is uncle kind towards you (driver), what about the children who goes with you did they trouble you . His response is no . Soo slowly I started what happened in the school so question B)How s your teacher ?? Did she shout at you ? Did she gave any punishment?? But he said no she is very goood . Then comes the friends in the class when put the question C) did your friends hurt you he started crying again so I got the point . I have to handle it carefully as he was bullied in his classroom . An issue which should be concerned as it's regarding my son's self confidence. I have to bring him out of dark hole.. A wound which shouldn't be kept unattended.
      Little by little I  explained in his own tone that theirs nothing to be scared of other children They are your age ..when you become big you will have to face a lot of people so be strong . If someone tries to hurt you simply avoid them, if they keep on troubling just complain to your teacher . Simply just because of a small fight why you want to give up your learning . Just concentrate in your studies that will make you shine among your friends . Be strong and I recalled old stories of my past .. he enjoyed listening to everything as he is a good listener and he slowly drift to a deep sleep.
 And Alhamdulilllah  the words I spoke made the magic in him . From that day on wards he never complain and he started enjoying the days learning the quran Alhamdulillah .

 THE IMPORTANT FACT IS WHEN YOU HANDLE A CHILD YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT THEY ARE NOT GROWN UPS ,, STILL THEY ARE VULNERABLE ..STILL THEY ARE NEW TO THEIR SURROUNDINGS.

SO WE NEED PATIENTS TO TACKLE AND APPROACH THEM IN A GENTLE MANNER TO SOLVE THEIR PROBLEMS. IN OUR VIEW IT'S JUST A SIMPLE  MATTER,THAT CAN BE HANDLED BUT FOR THEM THEY FEEL THEIR LIFE REVOLVING AROUND THEIR PROBLEMS.

    1 ST BE A GOOD LISTENER  FOR YOUR CHILD
TAKE THEIR MATTERS BIT SERIOUSLY ...
YOU WILL FIND YOUR CHILD WILL GROWN UP TO FINE PERSON WITH BEST PERSONALITIES INSHA ALLAH.

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE OLD MAN

                                                                                                                       THE OLD MAN  ...