Friday, August 24, 2018

My 6 Year Old Son (JUMMA) --3

   

       How do I explain about friday Jummah to my 6 year old Son 


    Mum!!!!! Do I have to go  masjid for jummah prayer??    My little son questioned for the third time with a confused expression...

  ( Their I go again to the explanation mode,lol.)

I said : yes dear.. you need to go  but I am not forcing you. 
But friday is a special day for us as Muslims.
 It's like an Eid day for us. 

All around the world Muslims gathered to Masjids on this day pray to Allah, On a certain time of the day.

We are like brothers and sisters . 
We believe in Allah and we follow our prophet muhammed (Saw).
We follow the same religion .
 ################################
    Hope he understood what I taught him..

 With a bright smile he went to the masjid without any complains Alhamdulillah .


................................................................

 I know still he is a small kid . Yet , the teachings what we give in their young age stays longer in their little minds . So we need to nourish them with good thoughts ,practises, reciting the quran , memorising the quran etc...
 We need to bring Islam in their day to day life to make them better Musli    

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE OLD MAN

                                                                                                                       THE OLD MAN  ...