Tuesday, September 25, 2018

A LETTER TO HER DIVORCED HUSBAND .

    A LETTER TO A SEPARATED HUSBAND........ 

      My dearest ....

                 Though we were polls apart destiny brought us together to indulge in a beautiful bond call Marriage .
      Our first few years were wonderful days of our life I guess.Once in my life I thought  that ,you never know how to get angry at others, but when the days passed to years,you showed me your true colors. That you are the storm not the soothing wind.
No one had the ability to stop you when you are angry .. the foul languages you utter made me shiver . Every time your words prick my heart , it shattered into pieces yet I kept on moving simply because I was in a relationship which was accepted my God ,, I worked hard ...so hard to gain your trust to win your heart .
      I learned little by little  about you .. your likes and dislikes. I tried my best to be your closest friend more than being a wife .
  I have to admit that you are frank in everything , it took me one whole year to learn about you . You are an open book where I keenly interested and read .
It taught me that you are a fragile soul. The self confidence  with in you is zero percent .Taking a challenge in your life is a great battle ,meeting new people is like walk through a road in the pitch darkness .

     I learn to hear your sorrows , your infamous school life and unfaithful friends .
I learned on that time how fragile you are.I vowed to my self to bring you out of your cave ... to heal your wounds with my care and affection.
 Though we have come from different corners I started gave up my own ways , my habits ,my likes , my tastes and even my leisure time activities ..... simply because you never appreciate my work and always thought as a worthless girl compare with others. You forgot to know that every women has their own flow .

THE WORST THING I EVER DID IN MY LIFE IS ,I GAVE UP BEING MYSELF . And learn to live to make you happy . Little I knew on that time you never felt relieved in me . You never get interested in me  .

 I was just blind folded in a deep affection towards you ..

    When Days passed you grew in your career , you confident grew with that as well . You became my priority I just stood behind every step you took yet you never notice ,,or accept that.
   Even in my supplication I asked for your health and well being more me . Sometimes I didn't leave any space to ask dua for my self. 
I lived a life for you,,simply longing to have your affection,I saw you as my best friend , as my other half  to keep my shoulder in need. Though you never knew who I am ,, Never tried to learn about me , what my flows ,my likes and dislikes, My strength and weaknesses . Simply you didn't give a chance to nourish and build up this marriage life of ours.
                     
                I can still remember how I hold you when you were drift apart from yourself. I made you speak out your fears so  we were able to confront together.

 Alas ,,, passing days taught me the demon side of yours,,you were never fallen in love with me .as I was with you.I am just being fooled around yet I kept everything aside to fulfill the duty as a mother and as a wife.

 My turn of suffering started after our second baby was born, my little faults ..little mistakes what I do tuned into a storm in our life. You waited every  time to shout at me rather than consoling me listening to my side of the story.
    Nothing could be mended between us ; the children , what we are blessed with become burden in the eyes of yours . Sometimes you shout at us ''Give me some peace '''I just want to know where do you get your peace other than your own house and being with your loving children and wife . 

           We ,me and the children waited impatiently till the week end comes to spend sometime with you .. together have a family lunch or go for a outing but you never turned out I thought you stuck with work yet never in dreams I imagine you were in a relationship other than me .
     You never become the good father... the role model every child look up to , yet I never bring those sensitive issues to surface because I don't want to see the angry side of yours as usual .
    You scolded me sometimes as dumb .. yes you are correct I use to forget things and happenings very easily, yet I never knew in this passed 10 years their is disease hidden in my body. Two weeks before I went to consult the doctor for a routine check up.. their was a shocking news awaited for me. I was effected with Amnesia .
   I don't want any sympathy from you and I am not the one who has to come in between you and your new found life .
   I JUST SIMPLY LET YOU KNOW THAT THE KIDS WHAT WE RAISED AS A FAMILY DOESN'T KNOW ABOUT OUR STRUGGLE...
 they doesn't know the consequences of a broken Marriage . They are just too small to grasp the heavy burden waiting for them to carry in their shoulders.

When time permits you just go and visit them as they were staying with my age old parents ..sometimes they might be bit naughty but time will teach them their own life lesson .
      I am just stuck in between four walls in a hospital .I write  this letter to you before I completely forget about the person once I desperately loved...
  PLEASE DO NOT TRY TO VISIT ME .. OUR BOND, OUR RELATIONSHIP WAS BROKEN THE DAY YOU BROKE MY HEART .

  IN YOUR OWN WORDS YOU TOLD ME ... I don't deserve you ...
                                   Where ever you are God bless you .
            
          Your first wife ..... 
   
                             

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE OLD MAN

                                                                                                                       THE OLD MAN  ...