Friday, July 20, 2018

MY DEAR CHILD.......



                My Dear Child........
                        
                             You gave me pride when I carried you in my womb. 
           My dreams for you were beyond boundaries....
The expectations I draw for you in my heart 
wordless to express. You came to this world by giving me another name " MUM".
          I never felt the bond between a child and it's MUM before you were given to my hand.
     I cuddled you ... I enjoyed all the little things you did .....
 I want to protect you 
 I  want leave some lines for you to follow 

     """"I want you to spend time with your parents and specially with your grand parents,Cos what they speak to you is their life lesson.. please do not ignore them.."""
     .""'I want you to be a nature loving kid...
So you will find the beauty in each and every creation of God...
    """Spend time with your Family
        Make your siblings your best friends,
  Time will teach you how hard you try to hold them .... but they will be faraway from you,,Only the pictures will remain with you to recall the sweet memories....
   """Always believe in your self 
      It's the door step for your success..

      """"IN THE ROAD OF YOUR LIFE 
STOP YOURSELF 
LOOK BACK HOW FAR YOU HAVE COME...
HOW FAR YOU HAVE REACHED FOR YOUR GOAL...
 LET THE FOOT PRINTS STAY BIT LONGER
    SO OTHERS CAN FOLLOW YOUR FOOTSTEPS....

...................ALWAYS SPEAK TO ALLAH ...
LOOK TOWARDS THE SKY....RAISE YOUR HANDS HIGH
HE IS THEIR LOOKING AT YOU 
THE CREATOR
THE MASTER OF THIS UNIVERSE 
------HE WILL NEVER LET YOU DOWN-------
    
        

3 comments:

  1. Please leave a comment
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mashallah, lots of good advice for our children! So much to think about!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jezzakallahu khair for your beautiful words

      Delete

THE OLD MAN

                                                                                                                       THE OLD MAN  ...