Monday, July 16, 2018

Fate


          FATE

  I cried on that day.. to escape from the bitter reality.
  My sobs never ending as it was a pouring rain drops ..
 My tears my cries became louder till I heard  someone whispered behind me
 """You are not suppose to cry in front of your "MUM"
It stuck me hard  to the core of my heart 
Now the only soul left for me is my MUM
  The Dad I was blessed to have no more with me 
The pain is so hard 
A lifeless body wrapped in a white shroud being kept in front of me 
My mind weeps to give my Dad my last hug 
My heart bleeds to hear his kind words 
My Mum lost her dear companion 

 I wiped my tears , I have to bear it 
 I have to hide my sorrows ,pains deep down in my heart...
Let my Mum know I am the strongest girl whom she can rely on....
yet deep down I am dying of the emptiness 
The deep scar 
The hole which cannot be covered in days....
I am falling day by day yet I learn to stand up every time I fall to fight with my awaiting destiny................



1 comment:

THE OLD MAN

                                                                                                                       THE OLD MAN  ...