Saturday, July 28, 2018

Hope for life


    When the tides of waves (problems in life)
reached my footsteps 
       I gasped for air..
My breathe got stuck in my lungs
     I forgot to breathe
as I forgot how to swim through life..

Time and patients are the best teachers  
   I ever approached for
they taught me 
    What my battle is for..
The survival to live is the hardest battle my life taught me ..

I am not a warrior in the field of life and hardship..
but,,,,the Fate turned me to a hard rock...
No more you wouldn't  be able to see the innocent women 
with in me ..
It was buried deep down in my heart
never to appear in surface..

my life taught me, mould me , carved me to be the person you see
     TO BEAR THE LONELINESS 
EVERY TIME MY LOVED ONCE LEAVE ME..
   TO BEAR THE PAIN WHEN I AM NOT THE CHOSEN ONE TO BE MARRIED..
 WHEN EVERY SINGLE MARRIAGE PROPOSAL GET REJECTED 
 BECAUSE SIMPLY I AM NOT THE MODERN GIRL WHAT THEY LOOK FOR...

TO BEAR THE HARSH WORDS OF THE SOCIETY 
   WHEN I AM UNABLE TO PRODUCE A CHILD FOR THEM
 OR 
I AM NOT CAPABLE ENOUGH TO GIVE BIRTH TO A BABY BOY..

   I learned the lesson to survive in the society
        As a girl
               As a WIFE
                      As a MUM 
    The battle may intense
yet I never put my armour down 
    Its the struggle for my survival
             THE SURVIVAL TO LEAD A GOOD LIFE 

         

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE OLD MAN

                                                                                                                       THE OLD MAN  ...