Wednesday, July 18, 2018

THE LAND I FALL IN LOVE -- MADINA



  THE LAND I FALL IN LOVE -- MADINA


              

                      Once in my life I was gifted and blessed to live in a land where the beauty was hidden under the scorching sun .
  In the middle of the brown sand only you will be welcomed by the thin thorny cactuses and tall date trees.
 Time to time you will see white sheets of moving creatures when you look closer its amazing to see the sheeps were grazing in the barren land . Its a wonder to see the animals survive in those dark brown heated sand.
      I saw the beauty in mesmerizing tall mountains . My heart skips a beat when I saw the mountains covered with different shades,in different layers of smooth sand..

             I feel like run towards it.. to feel the beauty to the core of my thirsty heart .
 I want to get lost in those sandy mountains..
To refresh my soul......

                                 My legs never comes to a halt, never I get tired when I roam through the streets of my beloved prophet. I feel zenith when I thought that once rasoolullah and his dear companions footsteps touch the soil which I witness through my own eyes.

       The beauty ,the tranquility I felt in my mind is a pure bliss. My soul becomes ease with the peaceful serenity which I knew I never get it in this whole wide world.

    You may dive into the sea,you may climb up the cliff of a tall mountain ... you may witness the beauty of the sunset when it hide its rays far away behind the mountain ranges ... you may see the gushing pure white milky waterfalls falling with their charming rhythm... all these moments are breathe taking ,a pleasant memory for a certain period time , but when you stepped into the city of madi7na you will feel unknown emotions  ...... 

you will feel the pleasure of a long lost child running towards his mother.......

A missing piece of puzzle of your life......

 

The wonderful days I spend in Masjid al Haram was mesmerizing.  Far away from a distance you will see the view of jennathul bakki where the prophets beloved companions and the people who created the best nation were buried.. you will see the green dome where my beloved prophet Muhamed (Saw) and his companions next to each other were buried. Then the tall countless gates welcome you to the prophets masjid .


   
     
When the sun was rising I witness the beauty while sitting in the floors of haram. I used to ponder the words of Allah (Quran) while tears in my eyes.....
Ya Allah how many times do I have to thank you to give this great opportunity ... where thousands of people longing to come to this place through out their entire life.
    In the morning hours its splendid to be inside the masjid. The sun rays beams down through the window shades of the masjid. 
    Their were Quran circles around every corner. They might be different in colour ..
their language Might differ from each other yet they have sat in one pious mission...
The wisdom of learning the language of prophet.... to give a voice to the mesmerizing Quran... to carry Allah 's words in their hearts .. and ready to carry it to the next generation.
  How inspirational ,,,how wonderful their attitudes were.........

   The people who visit that place have different dress codes not like the way  we see in Makka during tawaf.
Every time this issue kept me haunting and took sometime till the reality dawn to me...
      I forgot to realize that their are people among us who take little steps towards the righteous path. No one is perfect in practising the religion , everyone strive struggle hard to get succeed in their own pace.
we are not in the religion which can be forced at others .It takes time to carve the extract to embrace fully with the pure intention towards islam. 
As they say we cannot judge a book by its cover similarly we cannot come to a conclusion by the peoples attire or by their acts of behaviour .
These are the simple but amazing lesson I learned the days in haram taught me .

  The beauty that our beloved rasoolullah taught our nation which made us a unique community. He took the mission of building up individual people.....
      Quran has the guidance and the life of prophet muhamed (saw) being the living example made madina to become the most successful community.The best nation ever lived  where their glory echoed far east and the west .


     THE LAND OF SUCCESS
     THE LAND OF OUR BELOVED PROPHET 
HOW DO I REFRAIN FROM FALLING IN LOVE ..............................
 MADINA MY BELOVED CITY OF MY HEART


4 comments:

  1. Masha allah.good start..it's like my mind reading experience of madinah.Alhamdulilah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy to hear alhamdulillah
      Insha allah I try my best to continue this

      Delete
  2. This sounds absolutely amazing. I'm totally mesmerised by your words. It almost sounds like a passage from book that I would definitely be interested in reading.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alhamdulillah
    Jezzakallahu khair for your encouraging words

    ReplyDelete

THE OLD MAN

                                                                                                                       THE OLD MAN  ...